As a current grantee, we want you to have the tools and resources you need to succeed. Part of your success is sharing the news of your program and grant award or sharing stories of impact. To help, we’ve created a Grantee Communications Toolkit where you can download logos, boilerplates, and release forms as well as find communications tips and tools.
Click here to explore the Grantee Communications Toolkit.
If you would like to learn more about how you can create compelling stories to drive change, check out the Roadtrip Nation Storytelling Toolkit for Nonprofits
We recognize that many of our applicants may be unfamiliar with our various giving programs, therefore, we have compiled a list of resources to assist grantseekers looking to apply for a grant. These documents include frequently asked questions (FAQs) regarding eligibility and the application process, as well as other useful online resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
See our FAQs page for answers to general questions and for initiative-specific FAQs. For a more in-depth look at the application process, visit Grant Eligibility.
Commitment to Grantees
Our grantees are at the core of our work. See our Commitment to Grantees to learn more about how we support our partners.
Although not affiliated with Walmart.org, the following organizations may provide additional guidance or support to your organization.
- Internal Revenue Code (IRS): The IRS provides useful resources for charities and other non-profits. A full list of tax status definitions can be found here.
- BoardSource: BoardSource offers nonprofits resources supporting board leadership and development.
- The Foundation Center: The Foundation Center provides information on philanthropy, fundraising and grant programs.
- GuideStar: GuideStar provides an online database of nonprofit organizations including missions, programs, leaders, goals, accomplishments and needs.
- United Way: United Way serves individuals and organizations through training, resources and technical assistance in your local community.